I, the subject of personal data, in accordance with the Law On Personal Data provide Lexicon Translation Services (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) with the consent to the processing of personal data specified by me in the form on the website on the Internet owned by the Operator.
- The personal data I provide is as follows: Name and/or e-mail address and/or telephone number.
- The purposes of processing my personal data are: provision of exchanging text messages in online dialogue mode, provision of a callback and order of potential services from the Operator.
- Consent is granted to perform the following actions (operations) with the personal data specified in this consent: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), use, transfer (provision, access), blocking, removal, destruction carried out both using automation equipment (automated processing) or without using such tools (manual processing).
- I understand and agree that providing the Operator with any information about myself that is not contact or not related to the purposes of this consent, as well as providing information, regarding state, banking and/or commercial secrets, information on race and/or nationality, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, intimate life is forbidden.
- In the event of making a decision to provide any information (any data) to the Operator, I undertake to provide only reliable and up-to-date information and I have no right to deliberately mislead the Operator about my identity, to provide false or inaccurate information about myself.
- I understand and agree that the Operator does not verify the authenticity of the personal data provided by me and is not able to assess my ability and assumes that I provide reliable personal data and keep such data up to date.
- This consent is valid upon achievement of the processing objectives or in case of loss of necessity to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
- I may withdraw my consent at any time on the basis of my written declaration.